Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Frank's Alot

So i typed an entire post and lost it. Don't know where it went. Not happy.

As I already wrote, I HAVE FOLLOWERS! Ok, granted one is me, the other is the person who inspired me. But, hey its a start.

I wanted to just let people know a bit about this blog. For the most part, I think the people who join, know me well enoough to know what I am about. In the event that someone I do not know personally, joins this blog then I have succeeded as a blogger and well they will need a little background. I will rant, I will be rude, crude and offensive. I will also be awesome and funny, kind and tender. I like sports, and zombies. Im waiting for the zombie apocolypse.

I might be political, I am not a fan of our Non-American president. I will never capitilize the word for him. Where the hell is your birth certificate, Obama?!

I'll save this for another day. Anyway, expect anything, expect the unexpected. Get in, sit down, shut up and hold on!

Now for your quote:

"I've been in prison for three years. My dick gets hard if the wind blows."

No comments:

Post a Comment